Over the last few years insurance carriers have invested a significant amount of time and money to digitally transform their distribution, claims and underwriting operations. Unfortunately, while loss control plays a vital role in helping underwriters to accurately assess and price risk, many of today’s loss control inspectors are still relegated to collecting and managing data through archaic processes, such as:
- Manually typing notes & uploading images into various Word & Excel documents
- Climbing up ladders and inspecting roofs
- Renting expensive machinery to asses multilevel structures
BetterView and Loss Control 360 (LC360) are teaming up to help insurers digitally transform their loss control inspections by taking a manually intensive process and automating it. LC360 users can now order and retrieve BetterView aerial reports through its carrier inspection platform. Some of the benefits of this partnership include:
- Improved workflow by reducing redundant data entry and manual roof inspections
- Quote and bind new business and renewals faster
- Integrate high quality roof data and imagery into loss control workflows
- Eliminate the need for IT to take on another costly long term project
With Loss Control 360 Carrier (Video), inspection requests created by underwriting can be routed to the appropriate vendor or in-house inspector automatically. The inspector can then use the web based application or offline-capable tablet app to fill out standardized inspection forms, take photos and make recommendations. Once complete, the inspector can sync field results, and complete the survey through an intuitive web interface.
Insurance is a data intensive business and while drones provide a plethora of useful information, one of the first lessons we learned from our insurance clients was that they wanted us to capture, analyze and manage this data for them. As more and more insurers move from concept to real production use with drones, integrating this high quality data & imagery into leading solutions like LC360 demonstrates BetterView’s commitment to helping its users effectively manage this data source.
For more information about our partnership view our contact firstname.lastname@example.org